- Thorn, while cooling down a bit in terms of points, had a spectacular game. On defense, she seemed all over the place, while dishing out five assists.
- Davenport continues to blossom. In a couple of years, she's going to be a wrecking ball.
- Smallish crowd (just over 7.2k tickets sold) but still rockin'. I can't even imagine the place with double that number.
- Liberty shoot a season-high 62 percent from the field. Indiana? Only 42. THAT'S how you win ball-games.
- Once the Liberty went up, they never relinquished the lead. Killer.
- Are the Liberty the comeback-kids or what?!
- First unbeaten-all match-up this late in WNBA history.
- Next one? Friday. MSG. Detroit.
This league ain't big enough for the two of us.
Once more unto the breach...
(My pick: Mercury)
How long is this gonna last?
Standings for the year so far.
I'm not going to be putting the standings up on the site proper. I'd thought about it at the start, but didn't for a few reasons. A, they're easily found on other websites. Two, at the beginning of the season, they don't mean much. And D, they take up a lot of room for something that isn't the easiest thing to convert into Blogger.com-friendly HTML.