A New York Liberty Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Performance Day - Blah

Yeah, so I'm lazy. So I'm going to link to a few different things rather than write something original. Hey, when you have as much work as I do, and create a 1,000 word (plus pictures) update everyday, it can be hectic. So, today's a break. Kind of.

You know that song that plays at the Libs half-time? From the Geico Caveman (the airport one) commercial? I found the music video here. It's called "Remind Me" by Royksopp. Solid stuff.

I was going to write a Ballad for Libs fans today, but there was just too much to do. My inspiration came from Robert Service, one of my paternal grandmother's favorite poets. Check out his most famous poem here.

Also, video from YouTube on Shay Doran's pick. Interesting stuff. She should play more. I would post the video directly, but YouTube is having problems with my site. Damn.

All right. Sorry that this is so brief. I'll post an essay and update tomorrow. Until then...

See ya, Space Cowboy...

No comments:

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Libertine uses logos and registered trademarks of the WNBA to inform fans (and the public at large). Not all photos on the rest of the site, however, are used with permission. If you own a specific image on this site, and want it removed, please e-mail The Writer (stf210@hotmail.com, but please include "Libertine" in the title; otherwise, it will be deleted) and he will be more than happy to remove it, with apologies. The Libertine is a non-profit blog.

Counter