A New York Liberty Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nickname Tuesdays - Tiffany Jackson


Tiffany Jackson

Having to share a last name with Michael Jackson, as I've discussed before sucks major donkey balls. Thus, I feel that it's my duty to bequeath to Ms. Jackson a name that will conform to her skills on the court.

That is, NOT "Skippy".

The problem is, that every time I come back to it, I keep thinking "Michael", making it very hard to concentrate. Add to this that I'm as tired as a bartender on payday, and I can barely think straight, let alone think up a nickname that will do Ms. Jackson any kind of justice.

Andrew Jackson? No, Tiffany hasn't started any genocide lately...

So, with that in mind, I'm going to have to force this one out - pull it out of my ass, if you will - as unless I get this post done in ten minutes, I may never finish it. So, thus, I am left with only one option. It's not my best, but well... go to hell.

Tiffany Jackson = "Action" Jackson

Sure, it's not the most "original" nickname in the world. But hey, it's catchy, it rhymes, and it's something easy that I can remember.

My mind tain't what it used to be.

No comments:

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Libertine uses logos and registered trademarks of the WNBA to inform fans (and the public at large). Not all photos on the rest of the site, however, are used with permission. If you own a specific image on this site, and want it removed, please e-mail The Writer (stf210@hotmail.com, but please include "Libertine" in the title; otherwise, it will be deleted) and he will be more than happy to remove it, with apologies. The Libertine is a non-profit blog.

Counter