A New York Liberty Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to Wednesday

Brought to you by the Atlanta Surge!

It's official: Atlanta is the newest franchise in the WNBA. Logos, name, etc. to be named later. Expansion draft to come. I hope you all like getting your hearts broken. Want to hear from the owner? Want to buy tickets? If so, you're one of the few, if the reactions on the interweb's tubes are to be believed.

Liberty news? Nada. Really, I got nothin' here. Add that to all of the work I have to do and Blogger being pissy and not letting me upload my funny pictures and I am really just scraping the bottom of the barrel. This is just to keep my promise to update. My readership dropped by about six hundred people in the week that I took off. Admittedly, I'm doing this for me, but hey, I kinda liked all the people reading. Oh well. If you're one of the few who stuck around, I do appreciate it. Until next time?

See ya, Space Cowboy...

No comments:

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Libertine uses logos and registered trademarks of the WNBA to inform fans (and the public at large). Not all photos on the rest of the site, however, are used with permission. If you own a specific image on this site, and want it removed, please e-mail The Writer (stf210@hotmail.com, but please include "Libertine" in the title; otherwise, it will be deleted) and he will be more than happy to remove it, with apologies. The Libertine is a non-profit blog.

Counter